Eagles Lacrosse Families:
Please carefully review the following with your player.
- No player will be allowed to participate in any Eagles Lacrosse activity without a signed and dated COVID-19 waiver on file. Any new participation will include the COVID-19 waiver at the time of registration.
- Parents are REQUIRED to monitor their child for symptoms prior to attending any Eagles Lacrosse event or activity. Symptoms include fever at or above 100 F, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, new loss of taste or smell. Bottom line, if your child is not feeling well in any way, do not attend practice or games.
- If any player tests positive for the COVID-19 virus, please contact your Program Coordinator (Maggie Koch or Aaron Skiles) immediately, so they can communicate with others whom your player may have come in contact. Any player who tests positive should follow CDC guidelines regarding quarantine and will not be allow to participate in any Eagles Lacrosse activities for two weeks.
- If any player is placed in quarantine by their school (for exposure to COVID-19), they should not participate in Eagles Lacrosse events until the end of the quarantine period.
- Players should arrive “game ready” to practice. Please arrive wearing all equipment and bring minimal gear to practice.
- Players must bring their own water. Plan for a large reusable water bottle clearly identified with your child’s name. No sharing of water bottles is allowed.
- Players are required to prioritize safety and limit unnecessary contact. Players should refrain from handshakes, fist bumps, elbow taps, and high fives. Huddles and faceoffs will not be allowed.
- Balls should not be touched by any player with their hands at any time. Your stick is the only way you are allowed to pick up the ball.
- All players are encouraged to use the restroom at home before arriving at practices or events.
Greenhill School Safety Requirements:
- All cars must enter at the Hornet Road entrance. Spring Valley is currently closed to all traffic. If the gate is closed, the number to call is on the call box.
- Only coaches and participants are allowed on the field.
- Coaches, athletic trainers and officials will always wear face coverings and players will wear face coverings when not on the field.
- Six-feet social distance must be maintained between individuals except when on the field.
- Physical contact is only permitted within the rules of the game during competitive practice. Players, coaches, and officials are not to physically contact each other before or after competitive practice (i.e. greetings, team huddles, high-fives, congregating, etc.).
- Only two (2) spectators per athlete are allowed for outdoor games.
- The Tennis Center bathrooms are accessible one player/spectator at a time.
We anticipate the likelihood that public health guidelines will evolve. Your Program Coordinator or coach will email you with any important updates.
Finally, playing is a privilege. No individual will be above the guidelines established for the safety and well-being of all. If any player fails to adhere to any of these guidelines, that player will be asked to leave.