Eagles Lacrosse Families,
Please carefully review the following with your player:
- No player will be allowed to participate in any Eagles Lacrosse activity without a signed and dated COVID-19 waiver on file. Any new participant shall sign the COVID-19 waiver at the time of registration.
- Parents are REQUIRED to monitor their child for symptoms prior to attending any Eagles Lacrosse event or activity. Symptoms include fever at or above 100 F, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, new loss of taste or smell. Bottom line, if your child is not feeling well in any way, do not attend practice or games.
- Any player who tests positive for COVID-19 should follow CDC guidelines regarding quarantine.
- If any player is placed in quarantine by their school for exposure to COVID-19, the player should not participate in Eagles Lacrosse events until the end of the quarantine period.
- Players must bring their own water. Plan for a large reusable water bottle clearly identified with your child’s name.
We anticipate the likelihood that public health guidelines will evolve. Your Program Coordinator or coach will email you with any important updates.
Finally, playing is a privilege. No individual will be above the guidelines established for the safety and well-being of all. If any player fails to adhere to any of these guidelines, that player may be asked to leave.